May 31, 2006
A few days with the kids
This week I took some time off to hang out with the kids while Heidi is in Reno for a conference (not technical, in fact she thought that many attendees would not know how to use a computer). The kids are 4 and 5 now, remarkably easy to hang out with. It being warm and sunny makes a huge difference in what we can do. I did something similar last year.
So what's on the radar for the week?
- shopping - get food that we like (and can prepare)
- bike riding galore
- ice cream in Boston with friends
- one trip to a museum
- America's largest train store
- garage cleanup (suprisingly enough, the kids love a good project)
- school (Wed and Fri morning)
- duck walk to local pond with school class
- visits to a few favorite playgrounds
- afternoon at Castle Island
So far it's been great, hopefully we'll make it through without any major breakdowns.
Posted by mike at May 31, 2006 3:45 PM