April 28, 2008
A Week in Puerto Rico
We're about halfway through a trip to Puerto Rico, somewhat aligning with a break in the kids school. It has been fantastic, we've had a chance to see a lot of different things on the island. We're enjoying the culture and weather, and wishing we knew more Spanish (although we're getting through with the bare essentials, like El baño).
A brief synopsis:
- April 24: fly to San Juan in the morning, spend day in Old San Juan, drive to Mayaguez
- April 25: sightseeing in Mayaguez, evening at beach in Rincon, late-night visit to Plaza Colon
- April 26: drive to Ponce for lunch and sightseeing, continue on to Luqillo
- April 27: relax at condo, play games, do a puzzle, go for leisurely walk
- April 28: morning at Playa Azul (beach), afternoon at condo pool
- April 29: morning at rain forest, afternoon at condo pool and Luquillo beach
- April 30: fly back to Boston
We've put a few selected photos up in the gallery.
Posted by mike at April 28, 2008 4:13 PM